We are excited to be exhibiting at the upcoming Thermoplastic Composites Conference | A Virtual Experience, presented by ACMA and Composites Manufacturing.
The virtual conference will take place on April 29 – May 1, 2020. You can connect, explore, access, and collaborate with ATC online during virtual exhibit hall hours. I hope you’ll join us and nearly 200 composites industry professionals and leaders for this unique conference and networking experience about the latest innovations related to:
- Design, simulate and model materials, parts and processes for improved manufacturability
- Reducing material costs while maintaining quality and capacity for scale-up
- Reduced number of manufacturing steps and improve processing reliability and consistency
- Optimized process automation
- Development and implementation of in-line process control and non-destructive evaluation and inspection
- Effective and efficient welding and joining, without heavy reliance on fasteners
- Accelerated supply chain development through collaborative frameworks and industry investment
- Repair and recycling to improve life cycle business case and provide sustainable solutions
In addition to our digital exhibit, ATC’s Trevor McCrea will be presenting a conference session:
- Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Implementation Challenges and Opportunities In Aerospace
- 12:25 pm on April 30
To learn more and register, visit https://bit.ly/2YBkKCf.